Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Week 5




Hey everyone!

This week has been an interesting one for sure. Sister Chatwin and I LOVE our new district. The elders are all so wonderful, and so sweet to us. We've become a family very quickly.

Last Tuesday night, Elder Kikuchi of the First Quorum of the Seventy came and spoke to us. He spoke about a lot of things, but my favorite part was when he taught us how to better teach the First Vision.

Sisters Ratigan and Chatwin say thanks for the candy. We've been chowing this week. Also, Sister Nelson and Sister Thompson left today, and left us 5 cans of Coke. Elder Keck says hi, and he would love treats. He loves all things that don't have coconut.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate everyone's letters and encouragement. No one can serve a mission without the Lord at the helm, and I know that He is working through all of you by your letters and love.

MY BIG DEAL THIS WEEK: I memorized the First Vision in Portuguese!!!! And I got to teach it to 2 of our pseudo-investigators. The Spirit was SO strong. No one can ever tell me that the First Vision didn't happen.


Sorry this is so short, today's been nuts and I have less than 2 minutes left. LOVE LOVE LOVE,

Love, ginger.

1 comment:

  1. Aw. She used to be MY temple buddy. Miss her so dang much. Thanks for updating us!

    ReplyDelete