Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Well, hullo there!

Hey, everyone. Erin here. As most of you know, I'll be flying out tomorrow morning to begin my mission. I'll be serving the Lord for 18 months in Campinas, Brazil. I will email home weekly, and my favorite older sister, Rachael, will post those emails and other updates on here. As daunting as the next year and a half seem to me, I can't wait. There will be hard times, and scary times. But there will also be wonderful times, and fabulous times. I know that this is what my Heavenly Father wants me to do.

I will be set apart, or be officially a missionary at 8pm tonight. Then I will fly to the Missionary Training Center in Provo, UT until my visa comes, at which time I will be transferred down to Brazil.

I cannot begin to express my gratitude for all of you who have encouraged and supported me, and those of you who will continue to do so. This will be a wonderful adventure!

The church is true, and I love you!

See you soon!

Love always,
Erin

2 comments:

  1. First things first, I think an address should be posted and updated on a side bar :)

    I LOVE YOU and I am so proud of you. You are such an example!

    -Miss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to write you fancy letters with rainbows all over them :)

    Love you to death, Irma Reynolds! Go get 'em!!

    <3 Michaela

    ReplyDelete